It’s never too early to set aside time for your book.
To kick start plans for the 2014 experience, we introduce our Early Express Registration. This is a limited time for a limited number of applicants deal at the lowest registration price we can offer.
Scheduled for May 18-24, 2014 at a lovely 100-acre retreat center in southeast Wisconsin, the Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp was developed by writers for writers. If you are looking for a place to polish your work and advance your writing career advised by publishing professionals then the Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp is where you need to be.
Here’s how the Bookcamp’s Early Express Registration works:
– Registration fees – Single Room, $1,285; Double Room, per person, $1,225.
– Express registration is limited to the first 10 accepted applicants and this offer will end July 15, 2013. Yes, that is a brief window of opportunity, so take advantage of it now.
– Prices will go up $91 July 16, 2013.
– We offer a flexible installment payment plan, starting with a $100 deposit to reserve your Bookcamp registration. Pay the deposit before July 15 and your Early Express Registration fee is locked in.
But that’s not all new. We also offer a trio of additional registration options for you to consider. These cannot be coupled with any other discount offer because they offer considerable value on their own:
– Other Registration Options (No Discounts Applies)
a.) Commuter (registration fee and all meals included/No Room, $966;
b.) Friends Single Registration (double room), $2,640 ($1,320 each);
c.) Couples Single Registration (double room, 1 registrant/1 nonparticipant), $1,850 [$1,266+ $584].
These early registration options offer outstanding values and flexible options to join the 2014 Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp.
All registration fees are fully refundable until May 1, 2014.
Award-winning novelist and writing instructor Reed Farrel Coleman, the agents of Red Soda Literary, instructor and editor Phillip Martin, and award-winning novelist Lisa Lickel form the core of our Bookcamp staff. I’m working on additions, as well, and expect to be announcing exciting news on that front later this summer. The 2014 Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp will be an exciting, valuable, and let’s not forget, fun writing experience for you. You’re invited to join.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-717-5154.