Ready to invest in yourself at the Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp?
Answer these questions . . .
- Have you been working on a novel (maybe for a long time!)?
- Are you committed to seeing your novel published in its best form and to its best potential?
- Do you need some experienced, individualized guidance to make some key decisions?
- Are you uncertain or confused about the best path to publication, given all the options available?
- Are you trying to decide between self-publishing, finding a literary agent, seeking an indie-press, or other choices?
- Do you want to work closely with some outstanding professionals?
- Does the idea of setting aside six days to focus solely on your work-in-progress appeal to you?
Then . . .
You are definitely ready for the challenge of the N-I-P Bookcamp.
The cost is less than you’d pay for a week-long, all-inclusive vacation. One registration fee includes room, board, special events, instruction, and coaching. The invaluable camaraderie and friendship you will develop with fellow writers is, of course, free. Flexible payment timetables, early registration discounts, and a variety of registration options make the Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp accessible and affordable.
Come . . . join us for what may be the most productive six days of your writing career.
Sponsored by the Wisconsin Writers Association, co-sponsored by the Chicago Writers Association, with additional support provided by our Creative Co-Sponsors.