Ready to invest in yourself at the Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp?
- Have you been working on a novel (maybe for a long time!)?
- Are you committed to seeing your novel published in its best form and to its best potential?
- Do you need some experienced, individualized guidance to make some key decisions?
- Are you uncertain or confused about the best path to publication, given all the options available?
- Are you trying to decide between self-publishing, finding a literary agent, seeking an indie-press, or other choices?
- Do you want to work closely with some outstanding professionals?
- Does the idea of setting aside six days to focus solely on your work-in-progress appeal to you?
Then . . .
You are ready for the Novel-in-Progress Bookcamp & Writing Retreat.
The cost is less than you’d pay for a week-long, all-inclusive vacation. One registration fee includes room, board, special events, instruction, and coaching. The invaluable camaraderie and friendship you will develop with fellow writers is, of course, a wonderful bonus.
Come join us for what may be the most productive six days of your writing career.
The Novel-in-Progress Bookcamp & Writing Retreat is a 501(c)(3) independent nonprofit organization. The 2018 event is sponsored by the Chicago Writers Association.